Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Studio Vs Out of Doors....



My passion is trying to get "that picture", the one that shows either the family or child, or couple in the moment, and with an emotion. I want the picture to say something. I want people who see that picture to look at it and know it is more than a likeness of Jane or Joe... It's not always easy to get that, but when the stars align and all that jazz (when the kids have been well rested, mom and dad are relaxed and just enjoying the moment, the couple forgets ..well almost forgets.. they have a photographer in their face) It just happens. This is why I love doing outdoor photography with my clients. It is so much easier to relax in an outdoor environment than in a studio with uber bright lights on you (yes I do do the studio thing and I like that too... it's just harder the get "that picture" with the studio setup). Here are some outdoor, and studio photography just for fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment